Sunday, March 21, 2010

Western Digital My Passport SE Mac portable hard drive Price, features

Western Digital recently expanded its external hard drive devices by introducing a new version designed for Apple computers running Mac OS X.The new  portable hard drive is named as WD My Passport SE.The new Mac portable hard drive comes in a  2.5-inch form factor and supports formatted HFS+ file system.The new WD My Passport SE is fully compatible with the Time Machine backup. 

The all new WD My Passport SE Mac portable hard drive comes equipped with 256-bit hardware encryption with password protection, that provides extra level of security.The new portable hard drive from Western Digital uses USB 2.0 connectivity.The My Passport SE hard drive weighs 190g and its dimensions are 110×18x83 mm.

The new Western Digital My Passport SE portable harddrive is available for sales with a price tag of $179.99 for 750GB capacity and priced at $199.99 for 1TB capacity.

Tags:-Apple, External Hard Drive, WD My Passport SE Mac portable hard drive price, WD My Passport SE Mac portable hard drive features, WD My Passport SE Mac portable hard drive specifications, WD My Passport SE Mac portable hard drive details, external HDD, My Passport SE, portable hard drive, Western digital new hard drive, WD My Passport SE, WD My Passport SE for Mac.

0 comments: